This site provides information and guidance on housing disputes. Disputes are common because sellers and buyers are not carefully prepared to make a deal. Therefore, you should use a real estate agent or a lawyer for both sale and purchase.

In these sites you can find English translations of summaries of court cases and instructions in newer texts.

Also you can find translations of laws in Finlex.

Some helpful links :

Housing transactions act / asuntokauppalaki which refers to selling and buying new and old apartments from a housing company (asunto-osakeyhtiö, asoy ).

Code of Real Estate / maakaari which refers to selling and buying real estates including a building / house.


Consumer Authority